Error 15241 in QuickBooks occurs due to a damaged QuickBooks installation or due to a disabled QuickBooks desktop file copy service. The best way to fix QuickBooks error 15241 is to work on these issues and reconfigure the system settings. Here are some simple steps that you can take to eliminate QuickBooks error code 15241.
1. Firstly, close QuickBooks desktop software.
2. Go to my computers, click manage, and then select the computer management system.
3. In the expanded list, click services and application, click services and then click open.
4. Now the services window appears on the screen, here you will need to click Intuit QuickBooks FCS service.
5. Click over it to open the QuickBooks FCS properties window.
6. Click the General tab and choose Manual in the Startup type category.
7. Once done you may click ok and restart your computer.